Monday, November 3, 2008

Here we go......

Yesterday was our last service in the old Real Life building. It was to say the least absolutetly beautiful! The worship went straight to my heart and the chills I got were a sure sign that Jesus was there with us more than ever! After the week I had, it was like a breathe of fresh air that revived me!
We have a lot of work ahead of us in the up coming weeks especially this week of the move. I heven't been a member of Real Life, but I know the stories and I see pictures, and have friendships who were there long before I was. I think my excitment to get into the new building forshadows the loss of the old ones, but I empathize.

I'm excited to see what's next! I'm praying that those we lost will come back, and that our number of new members will go through the roof! I think we are ready for......I know we are ready for it!! God Bless our Pastors! God Bless our volunteers! And God bless every person who had the perfect vision to put the new Real Life Fellowship building together! You ROCK!!

No comments: