Tuesday, October 28, 2008

If I knew then what I know now...

I would have stayed in college!!

I've been surfing the web for colleges, and tuition, and majors, and location.....OMW!! Unless I win the lottery, I'll never go back to school! I can't believe how much it would cost to better myself. It's either school or plastic surgery (Ha ha) and they are both REALLY expensive!!

UGH!!

You know what else is expensive?? Adoption!! People who know me, you know how badly I would love to have another baby, but.........my hubby is unable to get me pregnant.....EVERY AGAIN! I've been told, "You can always adopt." Yeah. You got $10, 000 laying around anyway where? Cause I sure don't! And that's IN the United States!! It's no wonder the number of children needing to be adopted is HUGE. I have a ton of love in my heart to give away to a child, but an empty bank account.

I guess for now, I will be patient, and pray about it. Remember that it's all I can do for now.

No comments: