Elections are over....Thank heavens!! Barrack Obama will be our president for the next 4 years. Not my choice, but he is the man that has been chosen.
Only time will tell if the changes that he promised will come, or if he is just another liar.
How long will we wait until our service men our brought home? What will our taxes look like after he is in office? Is he the man that was needed to pull our country out of debt? Will he give the government back to the people? Will we remain "One nation under God," or one nation under government?
I know God has a plan. I pray that I remember to trust that plan and remember that he is in control. God Bless America! Please!?!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Shanna! Saw your Myspace announcement about your blog; I just started blogspot as well. (blogging on the myspace format isn't as good as blogspot)
I agree with your elections blog... TIME WILL TELL!!! and the next 4 years will prove to be very interesting. God bless you and your family! Have a great week.
Post a Comment