Tuesday, November 4, 2008

election....

I know everyone has there own opinion on who would make the better president, but it's not all about money people!! Promises are made and promises are broken! The real truth is behind where the candidates stand behind the issues! 3 that really stand out to me are; Obama's support of partial birth abortions ( I dare you to look it up...if you have the stomach for it) and the fact that he can't seem to decide on what religion he is. I guess it depends on who's asking! I have gay friends, and I love them but according to God's law...one MAN and one Woman are to be married.

I will continue to pray for whoever becomes our next president, because it's what I'm supposed to do. And I remember every time I do that it is God that is in control. Everything happens according to his plan. He said it and I believe it! That is all I have to do.

No comments: