I was finally called into Gabriel's classroom for a conference with his teacher, Mrs. Ames. I expected it way before now.
It has finally come time to have him tested for ADHD. Considering he's got it coming at him from both sides of the family tree, I'm not surprised AT ALL!!
So, I have filled out my survey, Mrs. Ames will fill out hers this weekend, and I'll talk to the counselor hopefully on Monday. Tuesday I'll get him into the Doctor and, Lord help us, he'll have meds by Tuesday evening. After the last couples weeks I've had with him, I need some kind of help. He never sits still , and he never shuts up. He gets really upset, and really angry, really fast!! I feel bad for him because he can't control himself, and he feels really bad when he realizes what has happened.
I want him to be able to function like a normal kid. He is a sweet boy and I hope we can find a way for him to be himself again.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment