Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's official....

....I'm the crazy one.

I took Gabriel to his therapy appointment as part of the solution to dealing with his ADHD. Most of the conversation was about me. I was told my stress levels are to high. (DUH!) I have a control problem, as in, I don't feel like I have control over anything (hence the stress), which cause my OCD tendencies. How about that. She suggested a therapist for me so I can get meds to help with my stress. Since my kids attitudes reflect my attitude, it is best to work on me first. That was exactly how she put it.

So, I'm "on call" to go in if they have a cancellation for the next couple of weeks, and we start family sessions next month. I have to call the other....well lets just call it what it is......shrink to get my appointment so I can be medicated.

So there you have it. As my husband would say I am a nut job! Haha!! As if we didn't know that already!! At least I'm never boring!!!

No comments: